Getting Started with Coposts
Getting started with Coposts
Follow this step-by-step guide to get your team members creating content today!
1. Register for Coposts Plan
The first step to using Coposts. Visit our pricing page and select the right size plan for your club, studio or gym.
2. Complete Club Profile Form
After your purchase of a Coposts Plan, you'll need to complete our Club Profile Form.
What you need to complete the Club Profile form:
- Club, studio or gym address and contact information
- Account admin name & email
- Team members names & emails (Mobile creators)
- Social media account URL’s, logins & passwords to connect accounts
- Club or brand hashtags and/or lead capture landing page URL's
- Any regularly used club or brand tag lines, slogans or phrases
3. Book Onboarding Session
Once you've completed and submitted your Club Profile Form, it's time to book your Expert Onboarding Session here.
4. Expert Onboarding
In your Onboarding Session a Coposts expert will cover the following topics with you and your team:
- Review of your Club Profile Form Information
- Coposts club dashboard overview
- How to connect club social media accounts
- How to compose & submit post drafts on mobile app & desktop
- Overview of post calendar & outbox
- Engagement Report Overview
- Coposts Club tips & best practices
- Review of Coposts curated content options
- Review of your club or brand standards
- Coposts content ideas to get you started
- Q&A's along the way
5. Review Mobile Quick Start Guide
Creating post drafts with Coposts mobile app is as easy as creating a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter post. You can check out our Mobile Quick Start Guide for more details here.
6. Create Post Draft and Submit
Simply open the Coposts mobile app, capture an image or upload a video, add your text message and submit! All post drafts will be sent to Coposts for review, enhancement and final posting to your club social channels.